Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SO THEY ALL ROLLED OVER AND ONE FELL OUT....

So I was in the bathroom last night washing out a paint brush and tim called me into the tv room. When i went in Persayes was lying on her tummy. She Rolled over. I was so excited but so sad that I missed seeing her do it. than today i was sitting on the floor by her on her blanket and i look down and she was on her tummy again- once again I missed. thankfully she did it again right after so I saw my baby roll over onto her tummy. she doesn't like being on her tummy though so she gets all fussy until I help her roll back.

7 comments:

Keri said...

That's such an exciting development! Glad you finally got to see her do it, too.

courtneyb said...

what a cry baby, can't be on her tummy!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

It is always so exciting when they hit the major milestones. Watch out, she'll be crawling before you know it!

Lisa Brown said...

That is so cute! She is growing really fast! My kids did that too...rolled over and then cried until they were put back only to keep repeating it :)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you finally got to see her do it too. Beckham hates being on his tummy.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Corine, I am going to make my blog private, so I would like your email address so I can send you and invitation to view it. Go to my blog to get my email address. Thanks

Lisa Harradine said...

That is exciting she can roll over. It is so fun to see the new little things they do. Thanks so much for telling me about that class it is so fun. I am excited for next week to.