Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now

Hey I'm 6 months old and look what I can do:
Persayes is sitting up on her own now. She sometimes forgets that if she tips over she falls, so I still stay close by when she is sitting. She started eating cereal at 5 months. She cracks up laughing all the time now, and she loves being thrown up in the air. I finally started having her sleep in her room, but Tim and I are sure not sleeping good now:) and she usually ends up in our bed half way through the night. She is such a sweet heart. She now knows the sign for milk and eat. She gets so excited when I sign milk to her and she wants some. My computer is not letting me post pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl. She is darling and how proud I am for the great work you're doing as her mother.

Love Mother

Lisa Harradine said...

I love seeing her sit up. It is sooo cute. I can't wait for Tavia to sit up that good.

weller14 said...

how fun. my cousins taught all their kids sign language. so cool!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Wow, she is really growing up! I miss you guys! I need to come see you.