Tuesday, July 1, 2008

forever

so it has been so long since i have posted a blog. alot has happened. our whole family was sick:( not very much fun. Persayes started saying da da the next day she said ma ma and she also started to say dog. than yesterday i was making her laught and i noticed a tooth coming in. i just hope she doesn't bit with nursing and all. i have a bunch of new pics of her but my camera is down stairs and i don't feel like getting it right now:) i will post some soon.oh and the best news ever- court and her family is back in utah- i missed them so much and i have been having a blast hanging out with them

2 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Beckham doesn't even have teeth yet and he is totally abusing me while he is eating. He sucks so hard!! good luck!

Keri said...

Corine, the job I'm doing is calling people about info they requested online. It pays by each good lead you get & they want you to work at least 20 hours/week. If Persayes still naps good, it might be something that could work for you. I've only done about 4 hours of calling & have had limited success, so this coming week will be a test... I feel like I want to do something more to help with finances & this is something I can do without leaving my girls. It's still not easy to do, though, since I can't interact with them as much. Let me know if it's something you're interested in or if you want to know more.