Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2 months already




wow persayes is 2 months. she has already out grown some of her pj's and luckily walmart had some on clearance when I went yesterday.
she has the longest curliest eyelashes.
she loves when i sing " baby mine" to her from dumbo. i sing it to her while she is crying in the car and she usually calms down. she also likes child's prayer. she smiles and laughs all the time now. i am so excited that's she will have some new cousins this year. i love her so much and i can't imagine life with out her now.

3 comments:

courtneyb said...

so cute!!!!! smack her little bum for me and add a kiss :)

weller14 said...

so cute. are u guys coming down to cali any time soon??

jenny

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You are looking so good!! I hope I bounce back like you have. It was awesome to see you at my shower. Thank you so much for coming!