Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It is still not done:):):) almost though

Yes Persayes nursery is still not done. I decided after it was done to add white stripes to the wall so I am still working on it. I go through motivated spurts. Some days I will work on it and others I wont. I have been doing some craft projects for her room. I love doing them for her room. She is going to have the most decorated room in the house.

Here is a pic of her pink, black and white wall with her crib. The bed on the right is pulled away from the wall quite a bit. It is not that close to the crib.


This is the guest bed that is in the room. It is so comfy.


I found these chipboard letters at Roberts so I got scrapbook paper and glued it on and finished them with ribbon.


And here is her little "Time out" chair I got at Roberts and painted. I am not sure if I like the black on it but it is a pain to paint over so it might stay this way.:)
the right is pulled away from the wall so it is not going to be that CLOSE.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Her room is beautiful! Sydney insisted on looking at the pictures. Great job!

weller14 said...

love the nursey....and especially the time out chair.

courtneyb said...

It looks a lot better with the white stripe. and you just saved me $65 by making your own name decoration :)

Misty said...

I like the white stripes with it! I also LOVE the black and pink time out chair!!! You are so great with the creativity and getting things done! I can't wait to come down and see it!