Monday, January 14, 2008

our weekend


I took a couple of pics this weekend of Persayes. here are some of my faves. Persayes has discovered her hands and we find her sucking on them now. Below is her pretty Christmas dress. It is always hard to hold on to her while she is wearing it.

This is the cute shirt aunt crystal brought her back from new york. She is showing her N.Y attitude.
I decided to do her nursery a little different so I am still working on it. I am excited for it to be done. I will post pics when it is.

4 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Haha!! I love that NY shirt she is wearing! She is so adorable! She seems like such a good baby too. I can't wait my baby boy. They are going to be good friends!

courtneyb said...

"who wants to see Persayes?" all kids raise their hands. "hey, that's the shirt crystal gave her, is she a boy or a girl?"

Keri said...

She is beautiful! Bad neighbor that I am, we've never been over to see her. I had no idea that you had a home birth. Wow! I hear you on the slippery dresses, too!

Lisa Brown said...

So cute corine! Still can't believe you are a mommy! Looks like you are doing a great job! I will be in Utah in a couple weeks. Would love to stop by and see you!