Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Steal from WalMart

Tims brother gave me a swing for Persayes for my birthday. Tim hooked it up to the wall but blew a fuse in the process. my Mom and I decided to return it to Wal Mart and exchange it for a more girly one. I found one i really liked that was more unisex. It was priced at $59.00. We brought it up to buy and it rang up for $109.00 We went and grabbed the price tag that said $59.00 and they gave it to me for that price. So with the exchange of the other swing I only paid $20.00. I love it when that happens:) Persayes loves it and now i can get so much done during her nap time.

While We were there my Mom bought her a really cute valentines dress.

2 comments:

Keri said...

We have a similar swing (older version), and it's great. Wonderful that you got such a great deal on it, too!

courtneyb said...

love bargains! she is so cute, starting to look more like a young! :)